08 April 2012

Special cinnamon rolls for a special day!

This is what I did yesterday..., I baked some mainstreet Disney cinnamon rolls from scratch.... Just to share with the fam today :)

We had an awesome service at church today... Our band played a couple new songs and then dad blessed us with a great word. You can check it out at our church website... Www.christlifebiblechurch.org
Then we came home and enjoyed a wonderful ham dinner... I so badly want to partake in some of the sweets but I'm still stuffed!

How did you spend your day?
Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're truly a excellent webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It seems that you're doing any distinctive trick.
Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you've done a fantastic activity on this matter!

Feel free to surf to my homepage :: where to buy vigrx plus pills in ghana **

Anonymous said...

Normally if its too good to become correct, it is

my page :: free insane home fat loss workout