05 April 2012

i{promise}

Have I ever told you how much I have a girl crush on designer/blogger Promise Tangeman? Why yes....I have been following her for YEARS...and after reading this post from her today...I don't even have to second guess why...So, without further ado, I thought I would share this:


Picture Source: Promise Tangeman

From Promise (not me...but I FULLY agree!): Have you ever sat in front of the computer waiting to be inspired? You open up the design program, move a few squares around and nothing happens?!?!
I have.
I’m fooled into thinking I’m getting somewhere because I’m “working” but I don’t get anywhere except for frustrated. So then, I think it’s me. “I’m just not creative today”… ” I have too much on my mind” or “I’m just tired.” But the truth is…I’m going about it the wrong way.
For more AWESOMENESS follow this link




peace&love{d}

No comments: