06 October 2011

i must say...

i never have been much of a tv watcher. i mean....yes..the tv seems to always be on..especially when i am working on projects or editing my photography.... in my defense, rarely do i get a.d.d.i.c.t.e.d. to any specific show. part of my problem is my schedule...i get too busy to keep up. many times i just wait until it comes out on dvd. for instance...one of my all time favs i pretty much watched every episode on dvd....which sometimes got to be bad (i'm pretty sure everything else was put on hold....hahah)


i honestly think the only show that i have seen every episode "live" is the office...i dedicated every thursday night of my life for the past couple years...


and recently i've been painfully addicted to none other than the vampire diaries....love...love...love.....i started it when it first came out...but then got busy...thank god for seasons on dvd, like i said!

anyway...the whole point of this post wasn't to talk about my favorite shows.....i really just wanted to mention how this new show on nbs looks really good. for those of you who really know me....this is totally up my alley.


and although this specific show struck my fancy.....i must say that ABCs idea (which seems very similar to me) also looks good...


...needless to say, i think my friday's and sunday's are looking "up" (tv wise!)

what are some of your current favorite shows or what shows do you look forward to?! i am always curious.

alright....lesson planning time....with a side of cookie dough ice cream & vampire diaries....

<3

No comments: