13 March 2011

i get my jesus on

as some of you may know, i am a pastor's kid. actually...double-fold. my "papa" is also a pastor {in MA just in-case you are wondering}. going to church on sunday, for me, is not just routine or a requirement. for me, gathering is a genuine display of love. loving God is more than just religion. if you know me, you know i hate being boxed into that category. call me what you wish, but i'm a bonafide, self-proclaiming, Jesus-lovin' holy roller.
{true story}
welp. enough about that. if you want to know more about my church & what we believe check us out here: 


skirt{heritage81}
tshirt{tjmaxx}
owlnecklace{handmade gift from my wonderful cuzzo}
sweater{americaneagle}
balletflats{target}

if you're ears need something to listen to, here is one of the songs we played at church today: 


what did you do today?

1 comment:

Steffy's Pro's and Con's said...

cute necklace, i have the same one! thanks for your comment :)

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com