21 November 2010

lazy day sunday

...after church, after eating scrumptious chili, and after working out at the gym...i spent most of my afternoon cleaning & organizing my bedroom. tomorrow the grandparents {MA} are coming for the holidays and i cannot wait! my cousins {MA} will also eventually be here sometime on wednesday. i have been counting down the days....i am looking forward to seeing them and having a break...
speaking of break, i decided to "partake" in some of my baked goods from yesterday {the magic cookie bars} & washed it down with a little starbucks and blog-reading....i stumbled across this great d.i.y. on the lovely freepeople blog...i can't wait to try it out....

behold the wonderful "elbow patch"...i have ALWAYS admired these. i have the perfect sweater to do this to, too.....


another thing that i cannot wait to make over break are some little goodies for christmas presents....i swear, i can't escape finding these everywhere:


i also like this:





maybe i will revisit some summer day camp memories and whip up some of these:
i really need to get my sewing machine in order....


this could be cute...i want one for me!:


ooo! can you tell i love bags?:


and my goodness! how i love THIS:

alright....that's enough...i am wicked tired now.....
until next time peace&love{danielle}

No comments: