30 December 2009

just a bit of randomosity

i found this on here and she got it from here. i decided...why not? don't forget to cut&paste your responses into my comments! ;)

1. What is your name and whats your blog name if you have one?

danielle elizabeth {frasier}....my blog is this one, obviously.

2. Where do you live? State? if you could live anywhere where would it be?

united states high-five...good 'ol michigannn. if i could live anywhere...it would most likely be somewhere warm...near a beach. i always need a beach nearby. the ocean has always twinkled my eye.

3. Where do you work? whats your job title? Do you love your Job?
i currently work at landmark academy as a "teacher's assistant"...for 7th&8th grade ELA/Lit.
"but danielle, aren't you certified to teach k-8? english & science?"
"why yes. but one step at a time. one step at a time..."
i am also a photographer. and i love this job.....except for shooting loooooong weddings. i don't mind a few, but my summers get consumed.

4. If you could work anywhere or do anything what would it be?
i would probably work from home....creating things&getting paid for it. that would be ultimate. if you asked me a few years ago, i would have most likely said doing photography, touring with "heirs"...haha....OR hosting/performing on snl {haha.}

5. What are you reading right now?
"i am not afraid of my future" by dr. kelly varner
the bible {duh.}
&NYLON mag.

6. What are you listening to?
i am currently listening to my grandparents watch the news. its my last night in MA...so we are relaxing.

7. Guilty pleasures?
knitting. even though i have been teased lately about "domesticating" myself b/c i am engaged. i'm sure that's it.
intervention. i honestly don't know how i can sit through an entire episode.
magic bars. yes....meme knew i was coming and made me a whole batch. i will go home 10-lbs of coconut and chocolate heavier.

8. Name your TV shows:
the office. snl. glee. house.

9. What is one thing you do everyday?
drink coffee. first thing, baby!

10. What do you like to do for fun?
photography. hang out with corey. drive. Rollerblade. bike. paint. sew. knit. read blogs. play wii. play my DS.

11. What was your favorite gift{s} that you gave or received this year?
my TOMS! ...hahha and of course THE RING! {duh!...did you really think that wasn't the best gift?}

12. Whats on your bed side table?
at home i really don't have a "bedside" table...but my work-desk.....however, i use my windowsill like one....it has my alarm clock, a picture of corey and i, and a little box from africa.

so yeah.....there you have it folks.
i leave to come home tomorrow.....so i better hit the hay.
dream{sweetly}

peacelove&danielle

No comments: