12 November 2009

sometimes....my exhaustion beats out my choice of words

today i would like to mention my thankfulness for music. it makes my world a more colorful place. some of the artists below {and some not included} have empowered, enlightened, excited and inspired me....in more ways than i can mention. not only do i love to listen...but i love to create it as well....i look forward to the day when i have more time to do so....and get another piano {i miss you ivories.}

*disclaimer....don't let the pictures fool you. there is no rhyme or reason to the order in which they were placed. with that said, i must also mention, that the photographs shown are not the only artists i listen to....just some of my all-time favorites.


that is all for tonight....

peace&love{danielle}


....a better post tomorrow...i promise.

No comments: