16 November 2009

{planes, trains and automobiles}

well....i had a huge blog all ready in my head for you folks to enjoy tonight....but thanks to the excessive coughing that has been going around my house lately...i think ive caught it....again. yes, again. i swear i just got over this....
anyway, so before my meds totally kick in and i pass out, id like to mention my thankful thirty #16....spiritual leaders.
i can't help but be so grateful that these people {and many others} have had and continue to have such a great impact on my life...revealing the ways of the Lord to me...and being steadfast and strong. i love them all and look up to them with the utmost esteem. i thank God everyday for placing me with such wonderful guides....
...i am thankful for my parents...bringing me up in the ways that are right...
...i am thankful for the church "folks" who encourage along the way...
...i am thankful for my past sunday school teachers...
...i am thankful for my past-pastors...and leaders...
...i am thankful for my worship leaders...and those who encouraged me to use my talent to praise the Lord...

most of all...id would like to mention how grateful i am for these two....the ones that paved the way for my family...

i thank the Lord for revealing things to you....i thank the Lord for every prayer from your lips...papa&meme...i am thankful for YOU.

thats all for tonight.

peace&love{danielle}

Hebrews 13:7 Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith.

Proverbs 11:14 Where there is no wise guidance, the nation falls, but in the multitude of counselors there is victory.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I <3 this picture of Pastor Dale & Sister Fran! Such a wonderful, God-filled couple. I am also so blessed to know them and call them my spiritual parents. I thank God for them.