17 November 2009

{h2o}

today i am thankful for {number seventeenth} for water. i mean really.... we have it so lucky.....when we get thirsty, we go straight to the faucet {well...if you are me} for those of you who know me, you know i completely freak if i dont have my canteen with me.....




anyway, just think about it.








Psalm 42:1 As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God.

in other news, today was somewhat of a crazy busy day...i started A TON of my christmas projects...which makes this girl a happy camper! i also subbed for joanie {the art teacher} this afternoon....oh so much fun as usual. ...lets see, after work i stopped by chris&jaime's to take pictures of baby mia.....so adorable.


i also ran today at the gym.....full-out ran. woooo! its been awhile since ive done that...and for 15-minutes too!

alright....sorry for these lame posts...my night time meds are making my eyelids droop.

peace&love{danielle}

No comments: