13 November 2009

“Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world.”

{George Bernard Shaw}

happy friday evening everyone. today was quite eventful....especially since i didn't feel very well. since we have had conferences this week, i had a half-day of school today...which ultimately means "errand day for danielle"....so in between going to the bank and getting my car washed, i was able to hit up some of my favorite places &score big.
exhibit A: {salvation army...entire total= under $3}

i can't wait to use these little dishes. i was thinking about giving them as gifts. i love this size because its perfect for rings, necklaces and earings.....
exhibit B: {the library...entire total=FREE}
exhibit C: {hobby lobby...entire total after coupon...under $3}
quite exciting if you ask me. i actually used the stamps to sport "love" on my wrist today....especially since {one of my favorite non-profit movements} it was TWLOHA day. i honestly love what they stand for...and their mission. everyone should know that there is someone {especially jesus!} who loves and cares for them. i truly believe {love is a movement}

speaking of support....and seeking needs....today i emptied my change purse out...a lady stood in front of walmart {i had pictures to pick up} with a can in her hand....usually i just pass by. being the typical, poor post-college student that i am, i "need" all my change. NOT. instead i gave it to her. i wasn't even sure what it was for until she handed me the pink flyer...with a smile on her face...and a thank you from her lips............today, i sought the needs of NAMI {nations voice on mental illness}....and made a frown turn upside down.

my post is getting quite long, but i can't sign off until i mention the things that i am thankful for today.

#12. access to art supplies....i couldn't imagine not being able to just run to the store and pick up as many things as my heart desired.

i'd honestly be lost without my pilot precise grip pen.....my journal would definitely be lonely.

Psalm45:1 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.

well my lovelies.....its time for me to get some rest and kick this headache.

peace&love{danielle}

No comments: