26 November 2009

7-layered jello TRUMPS turkey anyday.

happy thanksgiving!

i know i have been depriving you from my thankful thirty posts over these past few days...but i can't help it...tis the holidays....

#24. sleeping in

#25. my car {for obvious reasons!}

#26. friends&family to share the holidays with. never a heart lonely. never a belly left empty {thats for sure!}



joshua wanted to eat so bad....he kept giving me this pouty face.

my girls were here too! i can't believe how old mack is starting to get!! 5th grade!!
and maddie too!! 3rd grade this year. joshua followed her around everywhere tonight and called her "carol" for some reason...it was hilarious.

i begged dad to get a cheese ball. haha...i love them. more than the "real food".



abbie...you were missed during this tradition. i guess more 7-layered jello for me......however, christmas, its me and you babe!

we played games.

i was even able to start and finish joshua's christmas present!!! a long time ago i made this little stuffed guy....i named him bleu....joshua decided "monster" fit him better.....every time he comes over, he goes straight up to my bedroom and grabs "monster! monster!" from my sewing table. i knew immediately what he was getting this year....his very own monster....slightly larger...slightly more yellow.



well....the festivities are NOT over with tomorrow...the halls are coming for our after thanksgiving tradition....more food...and perhaps a little shopping!

hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.....sleep tight!

peace&love{danielle}

No comments: