17 February 2009

cast your vote please.

it takes me twenty minutes to order at mcdonalds...where i eventually default to a chicken snack wrap and a diet coke...corey and i will drive around for an hour trying to think of something to do. i begin each day with a clean room...that is until i try to pick out something to wear for the day. sometimes i dont know whether i want to write with a black pen or a blue one. so what decision problem am i facing now?....well, out of all my stinkin profile pictures...i absolutely cannot decide which one i want on my photography site's homepage. PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE. help me make my decision.

here are my favorites but all are game! just check out my facebook profile pics.

1. my current facebook profile pic...which will not load for some reason.
2.
3.

No comments: