29 December 2008

{fried}

my external hard drive fried...and like the idiot i sometimes am, i failed to backup these files....so every picture that i have EVER taken is gone. gone. i wanted to murder someone yesterday when this happened.

i have read a lot of articles on tricks to try according to my hard drives "symptoms"....so im trying this freezing method {also suggested by my friend bob}...as crazy as it sounds, im willing to try anything without having to spend a ton of bucks...what i had to do was put my external hard drive into a ziplock bag and stick in the freezer for like 24-hours.....tomorrow we'll plug it in and hopefully it will give me about a half an hour to extract all of my important files.

PLEASE GOD! please.

1 comment:

lost teeth said...

yikes i hope this worked! and i can't wait to see your website, happy new year! :)