13 September 2008

{i just need a nap}

its that simple. fifteen-minutes is all i am asking really....
i just got out of work a little over an hour ago...it was a long day...first of all i wasn't even supposed to work {which sucks b/c im not even on the schedule for the next two weeks} but anyway, they called me yesterday to come in today and work this children's miracle network cookout benefit thing...basically i was supposed to take people's donations and give them food...they told me "we need you from 10-3pm"....okay, cool...i could handle that..but when i got up this morning it was pouring. i dont mean sprinkles...i dont mean cats and dogs...i mean a flood of h2o was dumping from the sky...so, i sucked it up. packed my rain coat. got to work and they said "what are you doing here?" and i said "they called yesterday...blahblahblah" ...."well, its raining...its cancelled...you can hop on register"....so thats what i did...which was cool, i mean i got paid right? and i need money. anyway...i came home to a bunch of homework that was awaiting me....i finally finished my 17 chapters of vocab {no exaggeration...seriously} now i need to finish my chapter 3 and review...and that JUST for classroom management. i dont want to even think about my teaching reading class OR physed homework...*sigh*...i just want...a nap...

No comments: