15 September 2008

{ah, serenity....with a side of discord}

so right now would be the perfect moment...if it wasn't for the mountain of homework i need to tackle before i lay to rest tonight...that is, IF i get the chance. haha.

mmm....brisk cool air...i used to hate all seasons but summer {beach fanatic, what can i say?} but in my increasing years and developing wisdom {hahha...gotcha!} i've seemed to take an interest to fall. crisp leaves. cute thin jackets. {emphasis on thin...i still hate winter...its wayyyyy too cold} fuzzy slippers. chai tea. {mmmm! sipping it as i type}...the list could actually continue but ill refrain...since "discord" is calling...

ah, but before i get back to typing a paper and reading a book...i thought i would make mention of something else that occurs during this autumning months. my birthday. the song twenty-four {by switchfoot} has been echoing in my head lately....ironically, the first time i ever heard that song i was a teenager...and i said, "on my twenty-fourth birthday....i will make this my theme song"...next year, i turn twenty-four. ohmygosh...that seems so old right? yes and no. ive never been one to "want to grow up"....even when i was little, i loathed the digit-change. my birthday is a little over a month away...and yet, once again, i have bigBIGplans....no, not a party....big plans for my life. i need to stop whinning about the passing days and start living more. fulfilling what is still left. what is still to come. i worry too often....twenty-three will be the year for me.

speaking of "getting old"...tomorrow i start my student teaching @ yale middle school! its for a 7th grade....so help me god! hahah....i have been so excited/nervous i've wanted to barf all day....tomorrow's update should be good. hahha....

alright. enough with that.
i updated pictures on www.flickr.com/photos/defotography check 'em out. let me know what you think.

homework time!!!!

{peacelove&danielle}

2 comments:

c.montgomery said...

We are totally still on for Thursday! I'm excited! I don't think 24 is that old... Danny is 25, he thinks he's old. haha 25 for me means adoption is an option. That's pretty much the only exciting thing I can think of right now at that age. hahaha I am 4 years away from that though... well, practically 4. :o) Anyway I am super excited to hang out with you guys!! Good luck teaching 7th graders... that should be... awesome. haha Love ya girlie, see you Thursday!

c.montgomery said...

i got it at forever 21! it was only 25.00 so i thought that was lucky. it actually looks super cute on. danny wants me to start buying more dresses like that and he's never really said too much about that stuff. so i thought that was a bonus. haha miss ya, talk to you SOON! yay!