25 August 2008

{ whoops. another late night }

i must, must get these pictures edited for heidi {the bride-to-be}...i took pictures of all the quests at her shower and she wants them for the thank-you cards...pictures like this take me a long time to edited because many time because they are boring and evoke no emotion whatsoever...definately NOT my favorite...oh well, they must be done and i have my ipod {currently the postal service} to accompany me as well as my trusty new laptop...

today was the first day of school...oh my lord, i have not missed this, thats for sure. i already have a research paper due in less than two weeks on classroom management...we havent even learned anything yet!!! oi. guess i better get my library fiasco all figured out. {for those who dont know, the library wants me to pay $15 for a book that i returned in their dropbox and that got wet in THEIR dropbox...there was NO water damage when i returned it and mysteriously it does now...i would know better and ive had to go over a month without going to the library}

tomorrow is not going to be fun. i have class from 9am til 11:50 then we get a short break and return to the same class until almost 4pm...i cant believe how extremely long it is. then i have to work at sam's club from 5-close...then wednesday do it all over again except work first then class...

despite the insanity, i sewed a case for my laptop tonight! i absolutely love it. its not perfect...but i made it..ill have to post pictures of it sometime this week...it was fun to sew...its been waaaaay too long...kind of like painting. omg...its been months! sick...thats all i have to say. i cant wait til school is over and i have one less thing to freak about.

did i mention that my grandparents from massachusetts are coming tomorrow as well? ummm....yeah. no room for me. haha....i will be displaced for a good week or so....oh well....

yikes! its eleven already. i want to sleep sometime tonight....

{peace&love, dani}

No comments: