24 March 2008

love is the flower, you've got to let it grow...

my lord, i need control.
well, it's true. i need to take action. i need more balance in my life. a balance in my life. God is my equilibrium.

it's weird. i had to pause because i felt as though my mother was just singing to me. a song she used to sing around the house. imprinting it in my head.

"i've got my wonderful savior, my blessed redeemer way down in the depths of my heart. where? way down in the depths of my heart. where? way down in the depths of my heart. i've got my wonderful savior, my blessed redeemer way down in the depths of my heart. way down in the depths of my heart to stay. and i'm so happy, so very happy. i've got the love of Jesus in my h-e-a-r-t. and i'm so happy, so very happy. i've got the love of Jesus in my heart!"

that love. that unfailing love is the key to happiness. not life or even death can separate us from it. thank-you Jesus! yesterday was a great day. church was great. i felt my spirit tugging me back into another dimension of worship. i felt like i was honestly singing face to face with Him and not words alone. i know its my hearts cry to be one with Him, its just taking me a moment to get back to that point. we hit a few places today that struck my heart. especially in romans 6. [here it is in the message]

so what do we do? keep on sinning so God can keep on forgiving?...could it be any clearer? our old way of life was nailed to the cross with Christ, a decisive end to that sin-miserable life...you are dead to sin and alive to God!...you must not give sin a vote in the way you conduct your lives.

there was so much more we talked about; i just paused on that.

after church was great as well. corey, uncle marc, avis and joshua stayed for dinner [we had ham]. i didn't have to work, so we played on the Wii all afternoon. i also accomplished a lot. i finished and submitted my student teaching application, as well as completed my chemical lab book, VOD quiz and notes, organized my schedule, relaxed and journaled!

oh, joy. i love it.

i've said enough....picture time.

peace.love.danielle.

i've been thinking of new things to make....i've been on a hummus and pita kick lately.....



No comments: