31 January 2008

when its cold i always get this way.

i am sitting here, waiting to watch "the rescuers"...a disney classic. every year around this time, i get in the "disney" mood. i cant help but watch toon disney and all of my movies, and just get really into it. maybe its because it makes me want to visit florida because its wicked cold or maybe its because it brings back whimsical memories of my childhood. times when my mom would rent them from the library and we would pop popcorn and cuddle on the couch under our castle tents made of blankets. oh how i miss those days....but i look forward to making memories like that in my future.

i got my hair trimmed today. the bangs are really short like i like them. the girl did a good job this time. tomorrow corey and i are going to spend the evening "out"....were going to go out to eat and then do some shopping at partridge creek and lakeside. he needs to get some clothes...and im sure i "need" to as well. heehee.

i cant wait.

mmmmm.....smells like dinner is done. we made chicken marsala [like olive gardens]...i cant help but in endulge!

peace.love.danielle.

No comments: